Leave Of Absence
1. No leave of absence will be granted except for genuine reasons. A prior written request from the parents/guardians is must.
2.students who absent themselves without leave will be fined Rs.10/- for each day of absence.
3.AS a rule, leave for purely social purposes is not granted. Not more than two- day's leave of absence, however, is granted to attend a brother's or sister's wedding and one-day for a more distant relation.
4. Leave of absence will not ordinarily be granted on the first and the last day of each term or of any vacation. If the student is absent without permission, his/her name will be struck off the rolls.
5. Absence without leave for more than ten days consecutively will render the student liable to removal from the school rolls.
6. A student returning to school after an infectious or contagious disease should produce a doctor's certificate stating that the period of quarantine is over.
7. Wilful mass absenteeism shall be punished by a special fine of Rs. 50/- per day.
8. Any pupil whose name has been struck off the rolls and who seeks re-admission shall have to pay the Admission Fee again.
9. If progress in studies is unsatisfactory, the school has a right to ask for the withdrawal of the concerned student. This right also applies to patent cases of dishonesty, lack of manners, disloyalty to school, gross misbehaviour, cheating in the exam etc.
10. Students who keep away from the school for over a week, offering no explanation for their absence, are struck off the rolls. As a rule, they are not re-admitted.