Parents desiring to avail the school bus are advised to contact the school office for transport arrangements of their wards. Students wishing to discontinue the use of this facility should inform the office one month in advance failing which the bus fee for the entire month has to be paid.
The School does not take responsibility for any private transport.
1. All the students should obey the respective staff/monitors, the driver and conductors of their buses.
2. Staff/Monitor should check the entry of a new person in the bus.
3. Any quarrel/fights and disputes, should be reported to the concerned authority of the school, the bus in-charge, co- ordinators, Vice-Principal, Principal at the earliest. Misbehaviour
in the school bus will disqualify the student from using the school transport.
4. Students will be held responsible for any damage to the buses
caused either out of negligence or vomdalism.
5. Safety saves. Students should avoid travelling on footboards. They should remain seated and avoid unnecessary movement in the bus.
6. Students are advised not to get on/off the bus while it is moving, or at the traffic signals/crossings etc. They must not take out any part of their body outside the moving bus.
7. Eatables or wrappers should not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus.
8. Bullying, using foul language or carrying objectionable material are punishable offences.